19 October 2016 · · La Granja de San Ildefonso (Segovia, Spain)
Javier Muguerza and Julio Abascal organized the special session "Data Mining and Physiological Signal Processing" in the 3rd International Conference on NeuroRehabilitation (ICNR2016) [http://www.icnr2016.org/] held in Segovia (Spain) from October 18 to 21. After the presentations, attendants and presenters had interesting discussons.
T4-W-S2 Data mining and physiological signals processing (J. Abascal, J. Muguerza)
- Martínez R., Abascal J., Arruti A., Irigoyen E., Martín J.I., Muguerza J. A Stress Classification System based on Arousal Analysis of the Nervous System.
- Martínez-Cagigal V., Núñez P., Hornero R. Spectral Regression Kernel Discriminant Analysis for P300 Speller Based Brain-Computer Interfaces.
- Aguado A., Rodriguez I., Lazkano E., Sierra B. Supervised+Unsupervised Classification for Human Pose Estimation with RGB-D images: a first step towards a rehabilitation system.
- Velasco-Álvarez F., Rodríguez-Fernández A., Ron-Angevin R. Switch mode to control a wheelchair through EEG signals.
- Plácido Da Silva H. The Biosignal C.A.O.S.: Reflections on the Usability of Physiological Sensing for Human-Computer Interaction Practitioners and Researchers.