Pérez J. E., Valencia X., Arrue M., Abascal J.
2019 - International Journal of Human-Computer Studies Vol. 132
- Línea investigación:
- Web Accessibility
- Authors by signature order:
- Pérez J. E., Valencia X., Arrue M., Abascal J.
- 2 virtual cursors to assist link selection for people with motor impairments have been developed.
- A web-based study with 15 users was carried out to evaluate usability of cursors.
- Keyboard users benefited from both variants but especially from the cross cursor.
- Joystick and trackball users only benefited from the area cursor.
- Results suggest improvement on performance with frequent usage of virtual cursors.
- Publication year:
- Start page:
- Final page:
- File URL:
- Quality indicators:
- WoS (2019) IF: 3.163, Rank: Q2 (7/22 in CS Cybernetics)
- Publication name:
- International Journal of Human-Computer Studies Vol. 132